注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年3月25日月曜日

Emotional Daily Journal March 22th, 23th, 24th

Hello, I am Tsuyoshi.

I could not post this blog for 3 days. I am sorry about that.
My part-time job had begun and I also worked part-time yesterday.

ummm.... I do not remember what I have done on 22th and 23th.
I think I stayed at home all day in 22th and I wrote my first mission statement draft. It is not complete. I need to keep working on it.

on 23th
I had my second day at work at McDonald. I work as a stocker who  prepare meet or vegetables for meal we serve. It is a little bit dangerous, I actually I got my hand a little bit burned, and actually it would leave some mark on my skin. It is a little bit sad and I wanted to my hand clean and beautiful, but my body is not things that I can control so  I do not care about it so much, and try hard to change my action that I will got less burned in the future. I was taught by two female workers there. It was a good time, and I could learn a lot.

on 24th
It was my third day at work. I started to work as an assembler who makes burgers, using ingredients that stockers prepared.

Okay, I would like to set a goal in my part-time work life because I think it is not interesting just to work and get money. I want more life experiences in this precious experience that I have.

1.One of my goals is to be one of the best worker at McDonald. First, there are some criteria that the company set for a good worker like speed of making burgers or stocking. I first complete all of these things. After that I would like to fully understand how the business works and anticipate what works and what does not.
Maybe, I can learn what I learned for my future business.

2.The second goal is to know people. Every person has their own paradigm and ideas. I analyze people there like a game, and try to understand their way of seeing the world and human nature, learning about people.


OK, I had strong emotional reaction yesterday night. As I thought about my crush, I felt very sad and lonely because I have not meet her for one month. I think fall in love is a disease that makes people irrational. I know she is not in our control, but she sticks to my mind so strongly that I cannot stop thinking about her. I think it was loneliness I left. I think it is also because I did not do masturbation for a long time that I felt my sexual libido increased.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿