注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年3月19日火曜日

March 17: Daily Diary

Today, I would like to upload 2 dairy diary because I did not upload them yesterday.

On March 17th, actually I did not do much. I did not go to art school. I think I stayed at home all day. I was watching videos on Stoicism and philosophy. Leaning about philosophy is hard but very interesting. I am learning it by myself, by reading and watching videos. Should I go to some school or not? I think I need a mentor. 

I am not sure it is a good thing for me to do. It was on Sunday, so a lot of people would go out, and might be on a date, watching movies and so on. However, I think learning about philosophy and history, and much more worth than these things. Yes, these activities would be pleasurable,  but these pleasures comes from outside, friend, lover, movie, in other words, they are not in my control. Then, I rather spend my time learning new ideas, knowledge, which is in our control. I am not saying these are not necessary. They are very important, but not essential.

Actually, I do not remember any emotional reaction on the day. I think this is because I stayed at home, and watching videos on Stoicism. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿