注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年3月21日木曜日

Daily Emotional Journal, March 20th

Today, I had a lot of experiences today.

I first worked part-time job.
I went to BBQ with some of my friends in class.

Part-time job
I worded at McDonald from 9:00 to 14:00. First, I watched some videos about how to do and I work as a trainee. I became a complete beginner, and it was not a bad feeling. I met great people there. Every man is superior in some way, so I learned from them.

I think it is a good idea to make notes of people I meet and keep their information, so that I can more like to remember their name, and know about people, human nature. 

I went to BBQ with some of my friends in class, and ate a lot. It was a great time.
After that, I played a video game outside, and it was a great mistake because I caught cold for that, but it was a good time.

I think one of the most important point to keep in my mind to spend happy time when I am with others is to be as present as possible, and enjoy the time together as if it is the last time to be with them.

reflection and emotion
As I was running in the morning, I was barked by a dog, and at the moment my body automatically jumped away of the dog. I was a automatic reaction that my body performed. There was no way that my rational mind to do something. In my part-time job, I touched cook gear very hot, and my finger automatically moved away from it. I think reflection and emotion is similar. It is an ancient tool for survival. Emotion like fear, sexual attraction toward opposite sex, anger, sadness, is necessary to live in the world. When someone attacks you, it is difficult for you not to feel fear.  However, we can control what is going to do with the emotion. Some of emotion, which mind creates is not necessary like desire toward riches, need for opposite sex. It can be removed by affecting my desire

2019 3/21
I caught cold, and I was sleeping all day. Watching videos on philosophy.
Tomorrow, I would like to make a mission statement. I think just watching and knowing about philosophy is not enough. I need to make my own laws to follow and live according to the laws.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿