注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年3月13日水曜日

Reflections on The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz

In the previous article, I introduced how people create their own agreements, and it affect how they see the world. In this blog, I would like to go into the four agreements.

The First Agreement: Be Impeccable with Your Word

In the beginning
there was a word
the word was with God
the word is God

Gospel of John, beginning of the universe 

I think one of the most favorite and important idea in the book. We know the use of the word is important, but we tend to ignore it.

The power of word is very strong that it can change a person or a world, like a magic.

A word can be used to hurt or heal others.

Every human is a magician, and decide to cast a spell. 
We can be a white magician or black magician with the use of the word.

If one person says to another " you are ugly and stupid ", and the other person believes it, it cast a spell on him. these words become his agreements. 

What does being impeccable means?

Impeccable means without sin. Sin means against yourself. 

Be aware of the power of the word, and the use of it to yourself and others.
How oftten do we hurt ourselves in our mind.

"Idiot!"
"How did I do this!"
"I am not worthy."
"I am ugly."

Accept and love yourself as who you are including your weakness, this is true love.
Tell yourself how much you are important, worthy.

“You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”
-Budda-

You action should always be aligned with mission or life's purpose you created. 

Be aware of the use of words toward others.
Gossip is one of the worst I can do. It may feel good to talk about others behind their back,and it unites people present but it will cast a spell on them. It will change their way of seeing the person gossiped. The person who is gossiped might be hurt by knowing that he is gossiped about.

Be impeccable your word is very easy to understand, but we have to constantly be aware of the power of words and their effect to make this habit.

I am always strongly aware of the power of my words toward myself and others. My words is a double-edged sword, which can hurt or heal others including myself. I use my words to heal others, love others, tell others how important and special they are.

I never gossip about others. 

I would like to go on the Second Agreement on the next article!
Thank you for reading!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿