注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年3月19日火曜日

March 18th: Dairy Diary

On the day, I watched videos on philosophy in the morning, and I went to art school until night. I think that I should take notes when I study philosophy, and try to understand what I learned and use it in my life. Just watching is not enough. I would love to meet someone who teach me philosophy, how I should form a clear opinion.

OK again, I had similar emotional reaction as usual

I went to art school, and one of the teacher was a woman with beautiful long straight hair and beautiful legs and styles. OK as you know, just this sight pushed the button. I realized that what I was attracted to was not all about face, but overall impression.  I think each of men has weakness. I am weak against beautiful hair, voice and faces. The movement is also important. Oh, this world is full of emotional distractions.

In Dating Playbook for Men, the author writes

"Men feel attraction toward women like light switch as soon as he look at her. Women feel attraction like volume knob gradually, seeing his character." 

I always think it is very difficult for me to deal with women, but the idea of stoicism can be used to deal with them. Yes, all men would feel attraction, but I think I can reduce unnecessary emotional reaction by reasons.

By the way, I think weather I should write about my philosophical ideas on this blog not not because Epictetus says

""


I think I should write these in my journal, and write them in this blog. When I think it is time.

I would like to write about my emotional reaction, and what I read and summary of it. However, I will write about it after understanding them thoroughly and internalized them.



I would like to follow Epictetus's instruction, and I do not write about my philosophical ideas, but demonstrate it  by action in real life. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿