注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年7月22日月曜日

Nothing is Personal in Life

Hi.

I had a little thought on life.

Today's topic is taking things personally.

I used to and still think about how others treat myself constantly. These thought often come to my mind.

"what if I am rejected by my crush if I talk to her."

"What if I make mistakes in the presentation or something."

"Am I really interesting?"

"What if others dislike me?"

These are fucking bullshit, and I want to tell you why.

First, these are not things which are in our control. I cannot control these things, so I make actions or accept them as they are.

Second, why they are not in our control? People live in their own mind, dream, paradigm whatever you would like to call.

If people like you or dislike you, it is  because their dream, not you. They find it useful to like you or projecting their own fantasy onto you.

Accept it. You are much alone than you think. 

Face the truth and you are OK by yourself.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿