注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年7月15日月曜日

Be the Frame

There will be a time when we feel awkward when we approach people.

People might dislike me...

Am I really interesting?

What if I am rejected...

I feel rejected when others did not respond the way we expected.

People might not like me. They might think you are boring or not fun to be with.

I am not sure about other people, but I sometimes feel these doubts and insecurities. These worries and doubts are contagious.  People can feel these insecurities, and it repels others.

In such doubts, I must realize that I exaggerate my fear to approach and communicate with others.

And realize that reactions of others are not things which are in our control.

Only what I can control is my action and my own ruling principles.

Do not be the one waiting others to make me happy.

Be the one who can make others happy and smile.

Be the flame, not the moth. 
-Casanova-

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿