注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年7月15日月曜日

Long time no see

Hi. I am Tsuyoshi.

I would like to start writing this blog because now I face a turning point in life, and I would like to analyze what I need to overcome my weakness and start living my life again. Being self-reliant. Being Freer.

My goal of this blog will be to analyze my thoughts and lessons from what I experienced throughout my life, and learn from my mistakes and observation.

I realized that I should not depend on anyone and anything even in any book, or person living in the world.

Just reading books, and watching videos is not enough. I need to constantly learn from what life presents to me, and ask myself why certain things are in certain ways until I die.

I am presented by great obstacles over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in my life.

My family can pass away any moment, my best friends can pass away too. Precious people like grand parents, teacher, my partner can also die or cheat and betray me. These incidents will hurt my heart very strongly. It is a characteristic of emotion. I cannot change it. It is a part of life.   

So, what to do?

1. I should not live my life seeking happiness. Reality is full of suffering, war, death. See the reality and live according to nature. Throw away all the illusion that something or someone will make you happy or something will make you feel safe. they are shits. I am constantly faced with great obstacles and failures and make so many mistakes over and over and over again, and it is not things I can control. It is life. 

2. Realize that I have control over my response to what happens to myself. I have control to decide what is in our control and not in our control. I have control over my mind.

We cannot control what happens to us, but we can control the response to what happens to us.

Anything you dread, fear, escape from, it is nothing and you will be surprised how strong you are and how you over exaggerated your fear and insecurity when you face it in reality.

Rejection of others, family, friends, loved ones, sickness, death, making mistakes, will be nothing.

Nothing is good or evil, but thinking make it so
-William Shakespeare-

Nothing can hurt myself without my consent.

We are much stronger than we think, so be ready to face anything in life.

3. Be self-reliance, accept the fate and move on until you die. This is the reason why I was born. It is not living a happy life, but face and find meaning in suffering.

I believe this is a correct way of seeing life.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿