注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年7月17日水曜日

Art of Seduction

I have been studying art of seduction by Robert Greene for a long time because I have a crush, and wanted to seduce her.

In these days, my thinking of seduction changed a little bit.
Therefore, I would like to write about it.

the core of seduction remain constant.

put your focus on outward, not inward, and provide what others want.

We constantly think about what we want, not what others want from us. 

How do you know what others want? Observe and Study others.

It might be

All of anti seductive qualities are deep looted in insecurities.
It distract seducers from thinking about others, but their own problems.

I have many these qualities that I need to loot out.

Thinking only our own desire is like insecurity and sex is anti-seductive.

I need to improve myself constantly so that I approach people not from my weakness, but from my strength.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿