注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年1月20日日曜日

Daily Diary-January 19th

Today, I took an job interview for my part-time job, and to be honest, I couldn’t get the job but I want to write about what I learnt from my experience and what I can do to learn from my mistakes because   I would like to constantly improve myself to be a ideal person I wanna be.

First, I want to analyze what I did well in this job interview. During all the session, I did not get nervous  and I was really open to others. I fully expressed who I am through my body language, faccial expression, my voice and my action. I didn’t try to be the perfect, just be my true self, natural. I was so relaxed that I had spare to help other applicants to talk with them and help them to relax. I think I could do that because I was confident because Abundance mentality and I thought I was worth.

Abundance mentality-I thought that even though I couldn’t get the job, I can get another job, maybe better one somewhere. There are so many interesting jobs or things I can do to earn the money, the interview is not only chance.

Worth- my effort to be a better person, ability, experience like studying abroad helped me to think that I am worth to be there and to be judged and interviewed. What if I constantly improve myself and overcome my weaknesses day by day? I will feel more free and confident for myself to live in this world.

What can I improve?
I am really good at listening, but I am not good at speak, speech, stating my point clearly at the moment. I need to read book on presentation or make good point, make jokes. I want to feel confident   To express my idea freely at feet. Maybe I can make myself in a situation to talk about something in front of people or this blog will help me to have opinions on various subject and express myself. 

In japan, it is highly recommended to use honorific words for upper people, in this case, people of Human Resources. I need to improve honorific words so that I appear more polite and intelligent.

I could study about the company more throughly that I can answer any questions about it.

After the test, I took test on manegiment. It was difficult. Day by day, I need to use my brain to manege my life and improve my manegiment skill so that I can manage others at jobs.

Even though I could not get the job, I think I learned a lot this time. I found out what I need to improve and where I am. By improving myself though action, I will have better chances to getting a job I desires in the future. My interesting insight I gained today was that job hunting is like a courtship .  In courtship, a woman judges a man if he can protect her and child from danger. In job hunting, a company judges you if you can work for the company and produce profits. What we can do is put in the woman or the company’a point of view and provide what they want. Complaining for a woman or company is waiste of time. All we can do is to focus on inside.  I will make so many mistakes and be rejected so many times like today, but I believe every failure helps me to find my point am to improve, weakness if I learn from my mistakes. In the future, more success will come to me. Don’t fear making mistakes. Fear being afraid to make actions and never learn from mistakes.

Thank you for reading!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿