注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2019年1月8日火曜日

About me and this Blog

Hi, my name is Tsuyoshi, a Japanese student who likes to learn English and read books in English. I have an English name, Stephen, so you can call me ether Stephen or Tsuyoshi. I especially like books on self-improvement. I am also a student who like to draw and study animation at college to be an animation artist. I would like to be like Makoto Shinkai, a film director who produced Your Name. I would like to write about summery or impression on books I have read and ideas on animation or films. In addition, I would like to write about my life sometimes.

I would like this blog to be interesting, insightful and informative for readers that they can learn something each time they come here. My English is not good and maybe difficult to read, but I alsI want to improve writing skills little by little.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿