注目の投稿

Gratitude and Favorite Quotes

I respect and thank great stoics for they taught me how to overcome obstacles and no matter the life's situation is, and human can CHOO...

2020年5月8日金曜日

What I scared of;;;;

What I scared of is an illusion that I create.

Once I face what I fear, I realize it was not so bad.

Being a failure, disliked by others, making mistakes, not being consistent

By realizing it, I could feel free, unrestrained by opinions of others.

By overcoming fear, I could live freer and become a little bit stronger

to live in this universe

It is a brief moment I exist here.

Do you wanna live fearfully or do you wanna live free.

When you feel any fear tell yourself that it is an opportunity to be stronger.

Face it, embrace it, anything is not meant to be feared

but meant  to be enjoyed and appreciated

This life is a gift from God, every moment and every emotion I feel is a gift.

Life is a gift. There is nothing to be scared of.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿